Sweaty Chair Studio
Based in Sydney, Australia
1 Feb, 2016
Rainmaker is a minimalist puzzle game that follows the story of Tian; a child set out on adventure to discover what is causing the rain. Use the mysterious medallion to change Tian's body into different objects to solve puzzles.
Rainmaker was previously called "Alex" and was drafted in Global Game Sydney Jam 2014. After the jam we've redesigned the graphic and made it to be minimalist and gorgeous. After a year serious polishing, it was launched on Feb 2016 and instantly featured by Apple App Store. It also received a number of possitive reviews from professional gaming publishers.
- Become as light as air, as heavy as a rock, or as bouncy as a basketball in this unique take on puzzle solving
- Play over 120 mind-bending levels
- Create your own challenging level and play hundreds of online levels made by other players
- Use strategy, thinking and timing to ascend into the sky and above
- Innovative controls and physics; simply tap the screen to morph
- Explore a vast depth of stunning scenery and variety of beautiful environments
- Follow a child's story of surreal discovery
There are currently no screenshots available for Rainmaker - The Beautiful Flood. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "Rainmaker - The Beautiful Flood is a puzzle game about rainfall"
- Christian Chan, AppAdvice
- "Rainmaker – The Beautiful Flood is a wonderfully fluid puzzle-platformer"
- Andy Price, TapSmart
- "It's raining games, hallelujah"
- Harry Slater, Pocket Gamer
- "1 of the 50 best iPhone games 2016"
- Craig Grannell, TechRadar
Rainmaker prequel in Global Game Jam 2014 https://globalgamejam.org/2014/games/alex.
About Sweaty Chair Studio
We make mobile games with a focus on real-time interactive 2D/3D graphics, music, storyline and above all, fun.
More information on Sweaty Chair Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Rainmaker - The Beautiful Flood Credits
Founder, Artist, Programmer
Rey Victorio Sarmiento
Music Composer, Freelancer