Sweaty Chair Studio
Based in Sydney, Australia
25 Jan, 2015
This is the first multiplayer ONLINE BULLET HELL game! It's the end of the world and you are the lone survivor in a tiny spaceship. Get ready to dodge everything that is trying to kill you! Your reaction time and precision is key! No Humanity is the hardest bullet hell dodge game. Compare your score with friends and watch as they struggle helplessly. This game is the impossible game. In a few seconds, the screen will be FILLED with bullets, lasers, monsters and weird stuff. No human being could ever escape his inevitable death.
No Humanity was first drafted in Global Game Sydney Jam 2015 and has taken both best game and best audio winner. We've saw the potential of this game so started improving it and adding massy interesting features on it, e.g. multiplayer mode with friends in same WIFI or players all over the worlds, different worlds and challenges, spaceships collection and upgrade, etc. Apple has featured the game multiple times in all countries, and it has accumulated total 1,000,000+ downloads all over the world. It has taken #3 iOS Game in Australia and New Zealand and Top 100 iOS Game in 17 countries!
- Incredibly challenging gameplay as you dodge your way through an intense bullet hell environment
- Loads and loads and loads of things trying to kill you, even YOUR FRIENDS!
- Endless gameplay forcing you to survive as long as possible
- Uniquely crazy enemies that will make you scream in despair and excitement
- Compete against yourself and other people in a global scoreboard. Become the best!
- Realtime Multiplayer online mode, where you can play against your friends under the same WIFI or 4G
- Claw machine simulator as unique rewarding system, play the crane machine to win over 160 prizes!
- Offline mode also available, play without internet, save bandwidth!
There are currently no screenshots available for No Humanity. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nominated Best Aussie/NZ game" IGN Australia, 2015
- "Global Game Jam Sydney Best Game Winner" Global Game Jam, 2015
- "Global Game Jam Sydney Best Audio Winner" Global Game Jam, 2015
- "Marbles and punk goats: 5 of the best indie games at PAX Australia"
- Ariel Bogle, Marbles
- "No Humanity – The Hardest Game - Interview with the developer of a fantastic app"
- Farhan Karim, App of the Day
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Sweaty Chair Studio
We make mobile games with a focus on real-time interactive 2D/3D graphics, music, storyline and above all, fun.
More information on Sweaty Chair Studio, our logo & relevant media are available here.
No Humanity Credits
Artist, Programmer, Business
Rey Victorio Sarmiento
Music Composer, Freelancer